Welcome to Joyously Give- Alpha Sigma Alpha Foundation's annual day of giving! Celebrate Founders' Day with sisters across the nation by making your donation Nov. 14-15, 2023.
This year there is a match or challenge for every person during Joyously Give from collegians and alumnae to friends and family!
Every donation elevates the influence of women in the world and creates a legacy for future generations of Alpha Sigma Alpha women. This past year Foundation donors have supported:
- The Emma Coleman Frost Leadership Development Institute (LDI) is an immersive experience for collegiate members that focuses on building authentic confidence. This summer more than 300 women attended, growing personally to develop leadership skills that they will use as collegians and throughout their lives.
- Behind Happy Faces is the Sorority’s mental health curriculum for all collegiate members and their supporting Sorority volunteers. Foundation donors have fully funded this program since its inception and this year will fund a new module.
- The Academy is Alpha Sigma Alpha's regional program, which empowers and equips women to make a difference in their lives, chapters and communities. 468 people attended in spring 2023, with another 500+ anticipated in fall 2023.
What are you waiting for? Joyously Give today to celebrate 122 years of Alpha Sigma Alpha, while creating a legacy for the future.
Here are a couple updates on challenges as of 8:45 p.m. ET:
- The Physical Aim Challenge currently has 637 miles or minutes of physical activity logged, meaning 363 miles or minutes are still up for matched money!
- Kelce vs. Kelce Challenge currently stands at 23 votes for Jason Kelce and 37 votes for Travis Kelce